Family therapy can address a multitude of problems when different family members are present. Such problems can be long-standing patterns of behavior that include…
- Dysfunctional patterns of communication
- Frequent violations of boundaries
- Distorted perceptions of family roles
- Poor problem-solving abilities during times of crisis
- Negative dynamics between specific individuals
- Overall negative atmosphere within the home
We will address all of the perspectives of each family member so that individual goals are transformed into family goals. In this way, the focus is shifted from one particular person having a specific problem to the problem being a family issue that affects everyone in a different way.
We are here to help you on this path toward healing.